Upcoming Set List
Upcoming Set List
$50,000 SLOT TOURNAMENT
Tuesday, December 18 • 5PM - 9PM
1. You must be an invited Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
2. There is no entry fee to participate in this tournament.
3. Invitations are non-transferable.
4. Invited guest slot tournaments are based on a criteria predetermined by management.
1. Participants must register prior to being assigned a session time.
2. Seats will be randomly assigned or chosen by the player through the Tournament System before the beginning of each session. The players’ names will appear on the machine they are assigned to play for a given session.
3. The Marketing Representative will ensure that the player is sitting in their assigned seat.
4. The Tournament System will automatically record the players’ scores throughout the tournament and may reveal the tournament standings and leaders for each round after each session.
Eligibility & Tournament Play
1. Participants must present their photo ID or be positively identified as a known patron and present their Seminole Wild Card and/or seating card/score sheet (where applicable) to a tournament attendant or official for verification prior to taking a seat at a machine in the designated tournament area.
2. Substitutes and/or partners are/are not permitted in the tournament.
3. The tournament will consist of seventeen (17) sessions each day. Each session will last three (3) minutes. One (1) session(s) will be played per participant on Tuesday, December 18, 2018.
4. Additional sessions may be added as needed.
5. Individual scores will be totaled for each session (where applicable) and will be added to comprise a total score.
6. The designated tournament area will consist of forty-five (45) machines for tournament play, a check in area and an electronic scoreboard for the posting of tournament standings.
7. Sessions may be assigned any time after registration. Seating assignments will be randomly assigned or chosen by the player through use of the Tournament System
- It is recommended that participants check in and remain in the tournament area at least ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Changes to pre-assigned session times must be made with a tournament attendant or official.
8. Tournament players may only play on the same machine number one time throughout the tournament. Players are required to notify tournament staff if they have played on the machine in a prior session before beginning to play. Player will then be seated at the next available machine.
9. In the event a machine malfunctions, the participant(s) are required to notify a tournament attendant or official immediately. The tournament attendant or official will place the machine out of order and notify a Slot Technician. The machine will remain out of order until it has been verified by a Slot Technician that the machine is back in order.
Scoring & Posting
1. After completing tournament play, participant’s scores and standings will be displayed on the tournament machines.
2. The tournament standings will be recorded by the Tournament System and will be displayed on the leader board.
3. In the event of a tie score between participants, the prize values of the “place” and the next lower “place” will be added together and divided to be shared equally.
4. All free play prizes will be auto loaded to the winner’s account. Any printed free play issued will be recorded on a “Winners Log”.
5. Winners will sign an award form for any cash and or merchandise prizes paid. Cash awards will be paid by a Cashier.
6. At the conclusion of each tournament, copies of all paperwork including score sheets will be turned in to Revenue Audit.
1. Prizes will be awarded based on the top two hundred (200) scores.
2. Prizes will be issued at an hour after the tournament.
3. Winners must be present to claim their prizes by one week.
4. Free Play prizes will be loaded to the winners accounts and are valid for (168/7) hours/days from issuance.
5. Prizes are non-transferable.
Thursday, December 27 • 6:00PM - 10:30PM
Participant must be a Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate in this casino giveaway. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 years of age and over.
1. This promotions is open to all Seminole Wild Card Elite members.
2. All entries activated for a drawing will not carry over into any future promotion(s).
3. Entries are non-transferable.
4. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Management will upload entries received on a daily basis. The electronic entry system will cease from uploading fifteen (15) minutes prior to each drawing.
6. Participants must insert a Seminole Wild Card into the slot machine’s card reader to activate all earned entries.
7. Players may earn entries on Thursday, December 27, 2018 from 12:00am to 10:15pm. One (1) entry will be awarded for every one (1) comp dollar earned based on recorded machine play. Excludes poker play.
8. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that his or her card has been properly inserted into a machine’s card reader within one (1) hour of each drawing time to activate entries.
Total prize payout: $50,000
6:00pm - 10:30pm
100 winners - $500 Free Play
1. On Thursday, December 27, 2018 a drawing will be held every thirty (30) minutes from 06:00pm to 10:30pm at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood and entries will be drawn from our electronic drawing program as listed in the prize schedule above. Winners will not need to claim, prizes will be automatically downloaded to their account.
2. Ten (10) winners of $500 Free Play will be chosen every thirty (30) minutes from 6:00pm – 10:30pm.
3. Participants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per drawing day.
4. Free Play prizes valid for seven (7) days after issuance.
All General Rules
1. Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this casino promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
5. Casino management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
6. Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
8. By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Seminole Casinos, and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this casino promotion and their immediate family members, agent's successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood may not participate in casino promotions.
10. These rules or this casino promotion may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns.
11. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer's availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
12. Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalents are determined by Casino Management.
13. Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.