Upcoming Set List
Upcoming Set List
Wednesday, April 17 • 6:00PM - 10:30PM
Participant must be a Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate in this casino giveaway. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 years of age and over.
1. This giveaway is open to invited Seminole Wild Card Elite members.
- It is the responsibility of the Seminole Wild Card holder to have their card properly inserted in the machine’s card reader in order to be eligible.
- Management will utilize the Power Winners program to conduct the random drawings.
2. Participants with their Seminole Wild Card properly inserted and active into the machine the machine at the time of the drawing will be eligible. Active is defined as a card that is not abandoned within the CMP system.
3. Prize Schedule is as follows:
- There may be single or multiple winners for each drawing. There may also be multiple drawing schedules running at the same time. Prizes will range in value and may be awarded as cash, free play, merchandise or points.
- Prize is non-transferable.
Total prize payout: $50,000
6:00pm - 10:30pm
100 winners - $500 Free Play
1. On Wednesday, April 17, 2019 from 6:00pm – 10:30pm a drawing will be held at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood. Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected from the Power Winners electronic drawing program every thirty (30) minutes. The participant(s) selected whose Seminole Wild Card is properly inserted and active will be eligible to win $500 free play. A $20.00 minimum wager must be made prior to each drawing to be eligible to win current drawing. The Power Winners program may automatically send a message to the iView screen on the machine where the Seminole Wild Card is inserted alerting them that they have won a prize. The winner’s name and Wild card account number may be announced throughout the casino. The winner may be awarded the prize at the gaming machine where the win took place or may have a set time period in which to claim or play their prize. If the prize is not claimed or played within the allotted time period, the prize will be forfeited and will not be given away at a later time. Free Play prizes will be automatically loaded to the winner’s account.
2. Ten (10) winners of $500 Free Play will be chosen every thirty (30) minutes from 6:00pm – 10:30pm.
3. Participants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per drawing day.
4. Free Play prizes valid for seven (7) days after issuance.
$50,000 SLOT TOURNAMENT
Wednesday, April 24 • 5PM - 9PM
1. You must be an invited Seminole Wild Card member in order to participate. Seminole Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 and older.
2. There is no entry fee to participate in this tournament.
3. Invitations are non-transferable.
4. Invited guest slot tournaments are based on a criteria predetermined by management.
1. Participants must register prior to being assigned a session time.
2. Seats will be randomly assigned or chosen by the player through the Tournament System before the beginning of each session. The players’ names will appear on the machine they are assigned to play for a given session.
3. The Marketing Representative will ensure that the player is sitting in their assigned seat.
4. The Tournament System will automatically record the players’ scores throughout the tournament and may reveal the tournament standings and leaders for each round after each session.
Eligibility & Tournament Play
1. Participants must present their photo ID or be positively identified as a known patron and present their Seminole Wild Card and/or seating card/score sheet (where applicable) to a tournament attendant or official for verification prior to taking a seat at a machine in the designated tournament area.
2. Substitutes and/or partners are/are not permitted in the tournament.
3. The tournament will consist of seventeen (17) sessions each day. Each session will last three (3) minutes. One (1) session(s) will be played per participant on Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
4. Additional sessions may be added as needed.
5. Individual scores will be totaled for each session (where applicable) and will be added to comprise a total score.
6. The designated tournament area will consist of forty-five (45) machines for tournament play, a check in area and an electronic scoreboard for the posting of tournament standings.
7. Sessions may be assigned any time after registration. Seating assignments will be randomly assigned or chosen by the player through use of the Tournament System
- It is recommended that participants check in and remain in the tournament area at least ten (10) minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Changes to pre-assigned session times must be made with a tournament attendant or official.
8. Tournament players may only play on the same machine number one time throughout the tournament. Players are required to notify tournament staff if they have played on the machine in a prior session before beginning to play. Player will then be seated at the next available machine.
9. In the event a machine malfunctions, the participant(s) are required to notify a tournament attendant or official immediately. The tournament attendant or official will place the machine out of order and notify a Slot Technician. The machine will remain out of order until it has been verified by a Slot Technician that the machine is back in order.
Scoring & Posting
1. After completing tournament play, participant’s scores and standings will be displayed on the tournament machines.
2. The tournament standings will be recorded by the Tournament System and will be displayed on the leader board.
3. In the event of a tie score between participants, the prize values of the “place” and the next lower “place” will be added together and divided to be shared equally.
4. All free play prizes will be auto loaded to the winner’s account. Any printed free play issued will be recorded on a “Winners Log”.
5. Winners will sign an award form for any cash and or merchandise prizes paid. Cash awards will be paid by a Cashier.
6. At the conclusion of each tournament, copies of all paperwork including score sheets will be turned in to Revenue Audit.
1. Prizes will be awarded based on the top two hundred (200) scores.
2. Prizes will be issued at an hour after the tournament.
3. Winners must be present to claim their prizes by one week.
4. Free Play prizes will be loaded to the winners accounts and are valid for (168/7) hours/days from issuance.
5. Prizes are non-transferable.
All General Rules
1. Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self-exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this casino promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
5. Casino management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this casino promotion.
6. Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
8. By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood may not participate in casino promotions or events.
10. The prizes and or dates of this event may be modified or cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
11. Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
12. Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.
13. Free Entry/Drawing Ticket Distribution Mail-in Entries - To receive a free entry, send a 3” x 5” index card with the following information PRINTED legibly: First & last name as it appears on your Seminole Wild Card, Seminole Wild Card account number, and contact information postmarked ten (10) calendar days prior to the end of the promotion and received three (3) calendar days prior to the drawing. Limit one (1) free entry per request, per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood assumes no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or postage-due mail. No free entry requests will be accepted through e-mail.