$40,000 Jackpot Winners Bonus Drawings
Thursday, December 13, 2018
Participant must be a Seminole Wild Card member to participate in this casino promotion. Wild Cards are free to all visitors 21 years of age and over.
1. This promotions is open to all Seminole Wild Card members.
2. Participants will receive one (1) entry for each $1,200+ rated jackpot won playing slots at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood for the month of November 2018. Rated meaning Seminole Wild Card must be inserted during time of win.
3. All entries activated for a drawing will not carry over into any future promotion(s).
4. Entries are non-transferable.
5. Prizes are non-transferable.
6. Management will upload entries received on a daily basis. The electronic entry system will cease from uploading fifteen (15) minutes prior to each drawing.
7. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that his or her card has been properly inserted into a machine’s card reader within one (1) hour of each drawing time to activate earned entries.
Total prize payout: $40,000
|8:00 PM||10 winners - $500 Free Play|
|8:30 PM||10 winners - $1,000 Free Play|
|9:00 PM||5 winners - $2,000 Free Play|
|9:30 PM||1 winner - $5,000 Free Play|
|10:00 PM||1 winner - $10,000 Cash or Free Play|
1. On Thursday, December 13, 2018, a drawing will be held every thirty (30) minutes from 8:00pm to 10:00pm at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood and entries will be drawn from our electronic drawing program as listed in the prize schedule above.
2. Prizes for Free Play drawings from 8:00pm – 9:30pm will be automatically loaded to the winner’s account.
3. Cash winner must present their Seminole Wild Card and approved ID to the Drawing Official at the Players Club within five (5) minutes of the name and account number being announced.
4. Participants are only eligible to win five (5) prize per drawing day.
5. Free Play prizes valid for seven (7) days after issuance.
1. Participants must be 21 years of age or older, a member enrolled in the Seminole Wild Card program and must present valid identification.
2. Seminole Wild Card members that have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or who have opted into the self exclusion program are prohibited from participating.
3. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission.
4. Any and all applicable taxes or license fees will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
5. Casino Management and/or the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules and that decision will be final and binding on all participants in this promotion.
6. Any prize receipt/voucher or drawing entry that has been mutilated, forged, misprinted, altered, tampered with, mechanically reproduced, is illegible, or has been obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
7. Machine malfunction voids all pays and plays.
8. By participating in this promotion, winners hereby give their permission to use their names, likenesses, etc., for promotional purposes without compensation.
9. All employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood, including Tribal employees and employees of vendors permanently assigned to work at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. Also excluded are Tour Operators, their agents and employees, as well as employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood’s advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion and their immediate family members, agent’s successors and assignees. Employees of Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Hollywood may not participate in casino promotions or events.
10. The prizes and or dates of this event may be modified or tournament cancelled by Casino Management at any time based on operational and/or business concerns. The general rules may not be modified without the approval of the Seminole Tribal Gaming Commission. All prizes on display will be awarded as shown. Prizes depicted in advertising are for promotional purposes and subject to manufacturer’s availability and may not accurately represent actual prizes to be won.
11. Cash may be substituted in lieu of any of the Grand Prizes. Prize or cash equivalent determined by Casino Management.
12. Multiple and additional swipe offers available through other promotional offers not associated with this promotion are not eligible for this promotion.